Freeclimb.co.nz is all about publishing climbing information for climbers. The main aim is to get the most up to date route and access information out to climbers to help develop and foster climbing in NZ. So if you have any new routes or crag information please email it in.
NEW ROUTES AND CRAGS
- I will update the crags already posted with any new route information sent in.
- I will publish any guide (climbing, bouldering) that is sent to me in a ready to post format.
- I will try and post new crags if I am given enough information, but remember I am just one person with dyslexic tendency and dodgy typing skills, so there is a limit and it may take a while.
New Route information, please state
New crags, please state
- Name of route,
- Height (m)
- Names of first assent party and date.
- Route description and gear (ie number of bolts or trad ).
- Location, Crag name, area and routes existing routes to left.
Everything, (word format)
I am selling advertising to cover cost. Advertising is the key to keeping this website up and running. So if you want to advertise in any of the guides please contact:
Cliff Ellery: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any photos of any of the climbs posted on this web site please send them in.
Please give, Name of climber/s, Name of route & crag, Name of photographer.
Send all information to Cliff Ellery: email@example.com.